Thank you for using The Photo Forest website! We’re so pleased to have you here.
Collection of Personal Information
1. When you register with The Photo Forest, we ask for your personal or company’s details.
2. Once you register and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
3. The Photo Forest uses the information provided to enhance your online user experience and to contact you about our specials and new products.
4. The information we collect may be shared (with your consent upon registration) with our subsidiaries and affiliates for similar purposes.
Types of Personal Information
5. The following are information that we may collect from you:
– Contact information
– Billing information
– Business and Company Information
– Photographic Subject Preferences
Purpose of Personal Information
6. We collect your Personal Information to enhance your online user experience by recording and facilitating your participation in the activities. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
– Respond to customer service request(s)
– Administer competitions or promotional events you entered, and notify you if you have won
– Respond to your questions and concerns
– Improve our website and marketing strategies and planning
– Process financial transactions
– Inform you about our latest activities, developments and promotions
– Administer your account
– Conduct research and analysis to improve our services and products
– Assess your business marketing requirements to determine suitable products
– Send you requested product or service information
8. The Personal Information requested by us may be mandatory or voluntary, subject to the activity. In the event you do not provide us the mandatory Personal Information for a particular activity, we may be unable to engage you in such activity.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
9. By using The Photo Forest, you understand that all information collected from your registration or other use of our services including providing details to participate in promotions and competition will be may be stored indefinitely.
10. When you visit The Photo Forest, we place a small text file called a cookie in your computer hard drive. This file allows us to enhance your online user experience.
11. Most browsers allow you to reject or disable cookies; but if you do so, certain webpages may not display properly and you may not enjoy the full benefit of The Photo Forest website.
Emails and Newsletters
12. The Photo Forest will not send you unsolicited emails except for site wide announcements, or specific notifications that are delivered directly to your account.
13. You may also choose to subscribe or unsubscribe to our newsletters during your initial registration or by updating your contact preferences in your Personal Information page at any time after registration.
Disclosure to Third Parties
15. We may provide limited Personal Information to third parties that are appointed by us to assist us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service.
16. These third parties are only authorized to use your Personal Information as necessary to provide the relevant services to us to enable The Photo Forest to provide its services to you.
17. The Photo Forest will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
18. The Photo Forest reserves the right to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers, or the public.
Access to and Updating Your Personal Information
19. You have the right to access to your Personal Information and amend your Personal Information at any time. This may be carried out by logging into your account at LINK Retention of Personal Information
20. We will maintain your Personal Information as long as it may be required by us to provide you our services and/or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to resolves any disputes.
Protection of Personal Information
21. The security of your Personal Information is important to us.
22. The Photo Forest follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information provided to us, both during transmission and once received.
23. No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
24. If you have any issues or concerns about the security of your information or The Photo Forest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
25. We do provide interactive services by through The Photo Forest Membership Platform in which you or third parties may interact with us by posting contents, messages, comments or any other items on these platforms.
26. If you use our interactive services, you understand that any information you post to a public platform is available to be accessed by all persons accessing the same platform.
If you have any queries/complaints in respect of your Personal Information, kindly contact us via e-mail at email@example.com